CUSTOMER SERVICE CO-ORDINATOR
REPORTS TO: Head of Client Services
Working at Green Rewards is interesting, exciting and not without its share of challenges. It’s a can-do culture - you need to be solutions oriented with a positive approach to life and work. We’re a very friendly, small team, although expanding nicely. We’re now looking for someone to help drive our customer service approach across all our projects. You will most likely either have relevant training and be looking for your first substantive role, or already working in the field and be keen to take more responsibility quickly. Given our industry, a commitment to environmental sustainability is essential. Based in Clapham, you can find out more about us on our websites.
We need someone to support our team to contribute to the frontline delivery of a number of behaviour change campaigns. You’ll need to be self-motivated, able to work on your own initiative and have a good understanding of how to deliver excellent customer service, via social media, email and over the phone.
You will need to learn a lot about our platform and product and quickly pick up the nuances of our member groups to understand their needs. You need to have a process focused mind-set and be enthusiastic about our ethos and projects. Every day will be different and we will train you in what we do and why, but you must already have the commitment and drive.
- Delivering excellent customer service to inbound member enquiries and escalating issues when necessary.
- Taking phone calls, responding to emails and other written correspondence.
- Hosting regular customer service review meetings with project and communications teams so the company can better respond to enquiries.
- Developing proactive strategies and approaches to regular enquiries to minimise the number of contacts that are made.
- Running our voucher award scheme, making sure customers and winners receive their orders correctly.
- Be able to quickly grasp our Customer Management System in order to amend customer accounts, add points to accounts and change account settings.
- Keeping accurate records of contacts made by customers and required response,
- Assisting the project delivery team on an ad hoc basis, attending events, client meetings and supporting our schemes when required.
- Excellent spoken and written English and the ability to communicate with customers and respond concisely and accurately to enquiries.
- Proven ability to create rapport with others in a customer service environment.
- High level of computer literacy and sound understanding of using social media and CMS.
- Superb attention to detail - but always able to see the bigger picture.
- Strong project and time management skills in order to successfully manage a number of competing priorities.
- Good on procedures and processes – able to follow and contribute to how we do things.
- Good interpersonal skills, and confident talking to a wide range of audiences.
- Able to learn new systems quickly.
- A creative mind-set, able to support the development of novel communication approaches and think forward about how to improve processes, anticipate problems and maintain audience interest.
You will have work experience in relevant roles and be ready and able quickly to take ownership of everything involved in this role. It’s likely you’ll be educated to degree level and will be able to demonstrate a real interest in what we do.
This job description is not exhaustive and is liable to review following discussions with the post holder. The post holder will be expected to undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by his/her manager.
MAIN TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
Salary: £18,000 per annum
Holidays: 22 days per annum
Probationary period: 3 months
- On successful completion of your probationary period, you will be eligible to participate in the Company’s EMI Share Option Scheme in accordance with the Rules of the Scheme.
- Participation in our JUMP employee rewards scheme.
- An additional day’s holiday for every year you spend with the company, up to a maximum of 10 days.
- Office fruit, tea, coffees etc.
For more information or to apply then please send your CV and cover letter explaining why this is the role for you to [email protected]
. Application deadline Midnight Friday 30th